- Building Department
- 2023 Exterior Home Repair Grant
2023 Exterior Home Repair Grant
We are committed to maintaining the quality and integrity of our neighborhoods, which in turn ensures strong property values. That is why we are excited to offer the exterior Home Repair Grant for 2023, which will provide up to $3,000 to make repairs and improvements.
- The property must be the owner's primary residence
- Homeowners must be current on property taxes (this will be checked against county records)
- Any cost over the grant award amount is the homeowner's responsibility
- Contractors who are performing work must be registered and pull the required permits
- Only single-family, owner-occupied properties are eligible
- One grant application per household will be accepted
- Prior-year grant recipients are ineligible
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have a current housing violation, the grant fund must correct that violation
Projects available include
- Roof replacement
- Driveway and Sidewalk repair or replacement*
- Window replacement
- Siding replacement
- Exterior painting
- Garage door replacement.
To qualify: The property must be the owner's primary residence, homeowners must be current on property and city taxes, and only single-family properties qualify.
Applications will only be accepted from March 13 through May 19, 2023. Late submissions cannot be accepted. Please contact Patrick Lang in the Building Department at 216-635-4213.
Grant Presentations at Senior Center:
To be determined
*Driveway and sidewalk repair will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and must be more than 100 square feet.
Made Possible through the Cuyahoga County Community Development Supplemental Grant Program.