You are here:
Home > Departments > Recreation Department > Park Information
Park Information - Brooklyn Memorial Park
Leashed and under control dogs are allowed in Memorial Park. Please clean up after your pet.
We are now taking reservations for Pavilion rentals. Rental season begins May 8 and goes through the end of September. These fill up fast so make your reservation today. Please contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A permit for the use of any pavilion may be obtained for exclusive use. The following time sessions are available for rental at any of our three pavilions:
Monday through Friday
1:00pm - 4:30pm
5:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
9:00am - 12:30pm
1:00pm - 4:30pm
5:00pm - 8:30pm
Old Stone and South Creek Pavilions
Monday through Sunday
9:00am to 12:30pm*, 1:00pm to 4:30pm, 5:00pm to 8:30pm
*The Grande Pavilion is not available for rental during this time slot Monday thru Friday. These time slots are known as sessions and the following fees apply per session:
Per session fees for groups of less than fifty(50) people:
$25.00 per session non-refundable fee; plus a $25.00 refundable security deposit
$50.00 per session non-refundable fee; plus a $50.00 refundable security deposit
Per session fee for groups of more than fifty (50) people:
$50.00 per session non-refundable fee; plus a $25.00 refundable security deposit
$100.00 per session non-refundable fee; plus a $50.00 refundable security deposit
Per session charge for City of Brooklyn
Resident non-profit organizations:
$15.00 per session non-refundable fee; plus a $25.00 refundable security deposit
Reservations may be made by calling 216.351.5334 Monday through Friday 8:30am to 10:30am.
Rules governing this area are subject to change. Valid Brooklyn recreation Identification Cards Required. When using all facilities, residents, corporate and non-resident patrons must present a valid Recreation Deparment identification card. Purchase identification cards at the Recreation Center.
Court Hours are 9:00am to 9:00pm Memorial Day through Labor Day
General Public Hours:
9:00am to 4:30pm
4:30pm to 5:00pm
Brooklyn Residents with ID card:
5:00pm to 9:00pm*
*A Brooklyn Recreation Identification card must be shown to play.
*Residents may bring one guest during the resident only hours. The guest must first obtain a Non-Resident Identification Card or Grandparent Pass at the Brooklyn Recreation Center during ID hours.
- Area is Off Limits When Gates are Locked.
- All spectators are to remain outside of fence
- All players are subject to the rules, policies, permits, instruction uses, etc., as determined by the Brooklyn Recreation Department.
- Tennis Shoes and appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Proper conduct, sportsmanship and courtesy are expected.
- The following are not permitted and will not be tolerated: food & beverage, foul language, music, alcohol, loitering, pets, smoking, bikes
- Restoom facilities are provided.
- Trash should be disposed of in proper containers.
- Failure to obey the rules will result in suspension of play and in removal from the courts.
- The City of Brooklyn is not responsible for injury to persons or loss of property as a result of the use of this facility.
As a park visitor, the Brooklyn Recreation Department encourages you to "make a difference" by recycling paper, plastic, glass, and aluminum. You can also help by reporting illegal dumping or littering to the Brooklyn Police Department at 216-749-1234. For further info call 216-351-5334.
- All games are played to (11) points, won by (1).
- Winners play only (2) consecutive games if (10) or more are waiting.
- No hanging on rims or nets is permitted.
- No roller blades, hockey sticks or skateboards are permitted on the basketball courts.