You are here:
Home > Departments > Recreation Department > Ice Skating Rink
Ice Skating Rink
General Admission: Public Ice Sessions are from Labor Day to Memorial Day. Schedules are subject to change due to special events.
- Resident Student with ID card: $1.00
- Resident Adult with ID card: $2.00
- Resident Senior (60 and over with ID card): Gratis
- Non-Resident Student: $3.00
- Non-Resident Adult: $4.00
- Non-Resident Senior: $3.00
- Skate Rental/Resident with ID card: $1.00
- Skate Rental/Non-Resident: $2.50
- Special Event: As Determined
- Skate Sharpening: $4.00
city ice times 2016 skating season
Resident Student/Adult $5.00 per session
Non-resident student/Adult $8.00 per session
All "City Ice" schedules are subject to change during special events. Call 216-351-5334 for the Daily Skating Schedule.
City Ice Times 2015-2016
Learn to Skate
January 2016 Ice Session Cancellations
Resident ID card holder - $30.00
Non-Resident - $45.00
Parma/Parma Hts Partnership - $37.00
Eight Week Program/Half Hour Lesson
- Residents: $35.00 + *$12.00 USFS Fee = $47.00
- Non-Resident: $50.00 + *$12.00 USFS Fee = $62.00
- Partnership: $42.00 + *$12.00 USFS Fee = $54.00
- *USFS Fee: $12.00 One time charge for September 1, 2014-August 31, 2015
Public Skating Session
3:30pm - 4:30pm (March, April, May only)
10:00am - 11:45am
8:45am - 10:45am (Senior/Public)
1:15pm - 3:00pm
8:00pm - 9:15pm
3:45pm - 4:30pm
Public Ice on February 7 will start at 3:00pm
All ice skating schedules are subject to change during special events. For daily rink activities call 216.351.5334.
Please call Tina Westfall at 216-351-5334 for Cancellation Information
Ice Rink Parties
Public Ice Sessions are from Labor Day to Memorial Day. Schedules are subject to change due to special events.
- Resident Rental per Session (12 persons or less): $40.00
Each additional person over the 12 will be charged the current resident adult/student admission rate. A current City of Brooklyn Recreation Identification card must be shown when making the reservation.
- Non-Resident Rental per Session (12 persons or less): $85.00
Each additional person over the 12 will be charged the current non-resident adult/student admission rate.
Fees must be paid one week in advance of the rental. Refunds will be made if the rental is cancelled by the Recreation Department. Refunds will not be made because of illness or non attendance.
- Fridays: 7:45pm - 9:30pm (Skating session is 8:00pm - 9:15pm)
- Saturdays: 3:30pm - 4:45pm (Skating session is 3:45pm - 4:30pm)
6:45pm - 8:45pm (Skating session is 7:00pm - 8:30pm)
- Sundays: 2:15pm - 4:15pm (Skating session is 2:30pm - 4:00pm)
- Resident Student/Adult: $5.00 per session
- Non-Resident Student/Adult: $8.00 per session
All "City Ice" schedules are subject to change during special events. Call 216.351.5334 for the Daily Skating Schedule.
Brooklyn Figure Skating Club of Ohio
The Brooklyn Skating Club is open to skaters of all ages and abilities who enjoy the discipline of figure skating. Brooklyn FSC encourages instruction, practice and advancement of its members in all branches of skating based on regulations as established by the Unites States Figure Skating Association (USFSA). The club and sponsors, produces and cooperates in the production of amateur ice carnivals, shows, exhibitions, and competitions by the BFSC and its members. The Brooklyn Figure Skating Club is dedicated to promoting figure skating as a sport, a means of recreation and art. New members are always welcome. For further information about the club go to www.brooklynfsc.com.