Click on our 'What's New Tab to see the latest news!
RECONSTRUCTION OF RIDGE ROAD FROM 1-480-MEMPHIS AVENUE
On Monday, April 7, 2014, at 7:00am and weather permitting, Perk Company, Inc., will close the intersections of Ridge Road and Glencoe and Ridge Road and Traymore on the west side of Ridge Road. These intersections will be closed for reconstruction until further notice. Access to these roads will be via Ira Avenue or Brookwood Drive.
"heroin in the suburbs" forum
Judge Michael Astrab of the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court will be hosting a "Heroin in the Suburbs" forum in Brooklyn on Wednesday, April 30 at 7:00pm at the Brooklyn Public Library. Click here for more information.
To report potholes in the road - please call 216-635-4203
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE CITY OF BROOKLYN HAS SCHEDULED A PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING FOR THURSDAY, May 1, 2014 AT 6:00 P.M. IN THE BROOKLYN CITY HALL CONFERENCE ROOM LOCATED AT 7619 MEMPHIS AVENUE, BROOKLYN, OHIO 44144 TO HEAR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Request from Be Next Awnings & Graphics, Inc. to place a new illuminated pole signage and canopy signage located at 4295 Tiedeman Road for business identification of Santmyer Oil Company P.P. #432-08-013. Deferred from the April 3, 2014 Planning Commission meeting.
2. Request from Clinton Road Partnership for a site plan approval for a 22,016 square foot addition on the existing building at Arrow International, Inc. located at 9900 Clinton Road P.P. #431-01-003, 431-01-004, 431-01-005, 431-01-006, 431-01-008, 431-10-015.
3. Request Perspectus Architecture for a similar use for a skilled nursing and assisted living facility located at 4800 Idlewood Drive. P.P. #433-14-001
4. Request from Perspectus Architecture for a lot split and lot consolidation for a skilled nursing and assisted living facility located at 4800 Idlewood Drive. P.P. #433-14-001 and 433-14-073.
5. Request from Perspectus Architecture for a site and plan approval for a new 104,000 square foot skilled nursing and assisted living facility located at 4800 Idlewood Drive P.P. #433-14-001.
6. Any other business that may come before the Planning Commission.
All individuals may attend the City of Brooklyn Planning Commission Meeting, and have the right to comment either in person, at the meeting or in writing to: City of Brooklyn Planning Commission, 7619 Memphis Avenue, Brooklyn, OH 44144.
Proclamation - Notice of Primary Election R.C. 3501.03. The Board of Elections of Cuyahoga County, Ohio issues this Proclamation and Notice of Election. A Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, the 6th day of May, 2014 at the usual places of holding elections in each and every precinct in Cuyahoga County or at such places as the Board may designate, to nominate party candidates and to select members of controlling committees of political partiers.
Currently, the only programming that can be seen on the government access channels are the City Council and School Board meetings until further notice. Due to a crash in the system, the Brooklyn community (government access)TV channels are both down indefinitely. A notice will be sent out when the channels are up and running again. Thank you.