Assistant Clerk of Council
Brooklyn City Hall
7619 Memphis Avenue
Brooklyn, OH 44144
Please be advised that there will be a Special Meeting of the Brooklyn City Council Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall. The purpose of this meeting is:
- Request to accept $500 beautification grant; accept $20,000 grant for in-dash car cameras
- Res. 2015-5: Res. of support for IKEA Property, Inc.'s 404 permit application to the Army Corps of Engineers, and Section 401 Ohio Environmental Protection Agency's Water Quality Certification to mitigate wetlands located at Tiedeman and Biddulph Roads, Brooklyn, Ohio
- Ord. #2015-42: Authorizing the purchase of two 2015 Ford F-350s (one a "Mechanics Truck") and one F-150 and equipment for use by the Service Dept. from Valley Ford Truck, Inc. for a total of $142,446 through the State of Ohio Government Price Index
- Ord. $2015-43: Establishing the positions of and providing compensation for full-time Jailers within the Division of Police of the City of Brooklyn, Ohio
- Ord. #2015-44: Authorizing a contract between Karen Kepic and the City of Brooklyn to provide services as Cook for the Senior Center Luncheon Program
- Ord. #2015-45: Authorizing a contract between Louise Easton and the City of Brooklyn to provide services as Arts & Crafts Instructor for the Senior Center
- Ord. #2015-46: Authorizing a contract between Marge Klingenberg and the City of Brooklyn to provide Quilting Instructions for the Senior Center
- Ord. #2015-47: Authorizing a contract between Sandy Regal and the City of Brooklyn to provide Ceramics Instructions for the Senior Center
No other matters will be discussed.
Immediately following the Special Meeting, there will be a Council Work to discuss various CDBG ideas and items with the City Engineer.
City Council meetings are the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at 7:00pm in the Council Chambers located at 7619 Memphis Avenue. Council recesses during July & August, with special meetings as necessary. Meetings that fall on a holiday Monday will be held the following Tuesday.