Assistant Clerk of Council
Brooklyn City Hall
7619 Memphis Avenue
Brooklyn, OH 44144
Please be advised that there will be a Special Meeting of the Brooklyn City Council Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall. The purpose of this meeting is:
- Request for approvals: Various change orders relating to the landfill closure project; Special Assessments for properties
- Ord. #2015-48: Establishing the position of School Resource Officer (SRO) within the Division of Police of the City of Brooklyn, Ohio
- Ord. #2015-49 (1st Reading): Authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract with Jackson, Dieken and Associates of Westlake, Ohio for the purpose of providing Property and Casualty Insurance for the City of Brooklyn for the period Sept. 25, 2015 to Sept. 25, 2016 for a total cost of $186,235
- Ord. #2015-50: Authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement with Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC, Inc.) to provide additional services for the Sanitary Landfill in the amount of $28,600.00
- Ord. #2015-51: Authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement with Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC, Inc.) to provide additional services for the Landfill Closure Construction Project in the amount of $52,900.00
- Ord. #2015-52: Authorizing and approving the emergency fire line repair and vault and backflow preventer replacement at the City of Brooklyn Community-Senior Center property in the amount of $32,390.00 as specified in the proposal of Gillespie Co.
No other matters will be discussed.
City Council meetings are the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at 7:00pm in the Council Chambers located at 7619 Memphis Avenue. Council recesses during July & August, with special meetings as necessary. Meetings that fall on a holiday Monday will be held the following Tuesday.